National Fire Prevention Week
October 9-15, 2011
Stay Safe With These Fire Prevention Tips
BullEx Fire SafetyLive & Digital Fire Training Products. Contact Us Here!www.BullExSafety.com
fire protection companiesHigh performance fire protection from market leader. Get brochure.www.xtralis.com
Fire Safety Checklist:
- Install and maintain a working smoke alarm outside of every sleep area and remember to change the battery at least once a year.
- Designate two escape routes from each bedroom and practice them regularly.
- Teach everyone the "Stop, Drop, and Roll" technique in case clothing catches on fire.
- Avoid storing old mattresses in the home or garage.
- Teach kids that matches, lighters and candles are tools, not toys. If you suspect that a child is playing with fire, check under beds and in closets for telltale signs like burned matches. Matches and lighters should be stored in a secure drawer or cabinet.